Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes


(via Love and Olive Oil)

My friend Allyson and I do a lot of internet food browsing. Most of our e-mails and IMs to each other are recipe exchanges and we have an endless list of dishes we want to try. One such dish was Skillet Gnocchi with Chard and White Beans from Eating Well. Of course I neglected to take a picture of this delicious dinner, but managed to snap a photo of dessert.

These mini chocolate cheesecakes from Love and Olive Oil were also on our list and they came out beautifully. They are the perfect amount, easy to make but look and taste impressive. Next time I make these I will be adding more raspberries. One was elegant, but not quite enough.

Two checks on our food list and happy bellies. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment